Cash or Credit Card. Personal Check is not accepted.
Tips are given at your discretion. On average, tips are between $5.00 and $7.00 per man, per hour.
Yes we can give an idea of pricing over the phone, and we also offer FaceTime and on site estimates when applicable.
No, however we can professionally wrap your furniture and load your self storage unit for you. Once you’re ready to take the items out, just call us!
No, but we can professionally wrap and load your rental truck or POD to assist you with out of state moves. Save the hassle of dealing with an interstate moving company!
No, the crew members are our full time employees, many of which have worked here for years.
No, we are a small family owned and operated business servicing Long Island. There is only one Blue Collar Moving!
Yes, we now offer junk removal, furniture removal, and other clean out services in addition to residential and commercial moving.
No, we proudly focus all of our resources on servicing Long Island, but we can make certain exceptions for Queens.
The Following Items Cannot be Loaded onto our Trucks:
- Flammable or explosive materials such as fireworks, cleaning solutions, propane tank, alcohol/oil based products, paints, etc.
- Guns and ammunition
- Frozen or Perishable Food
- Live Plants
- Jewelry, watches, or money. Take valuables in your personal vehicle.
- Any item with excessive grease, grime, dirt, pet hair, etc.
- Gas MUST BE EMPTIED from lawnmowers, snowblowers, etc.
**Anything deemed irreplaceable or invaluable should not go into the moving truck. Take all medications and important paperwork in your personal vehicle**
GET IN TOUCH
Fill out the form and a we will get back to you shortly.